Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Pay Pal.
I myself have had some trouble with a purchase through Pay pal before and understand how frustrating it can be. I hope some of these tips help as you go through the ticket purchase procedure.
- It is suggested you use Firefox as your web browser (It's a free download if you do not have it). My understanding is that sometimes Internet Explorer can be problematic with Pay Pal.
- If you do not wish to load a new browser, at the very least be sure to empty your current browser's cache before proceeding.
- You do not need to have a Pay Pal account in order to make the ticket purchase/payment.
- If you do have a PayPal account, make sure you've logged out of your Pay Pal account prior to starting this process.
- To purchase your ticket(s) please go to Calendar section (on left sidebar) then click on the month you want (let's say June) and then click to the type of ticket you want to purchase (Captive, Detained, Quarantined).
- At this point, the Registration page will open for that specific month you will be buying a ticket for.
- Please complete the registration form COMPLETELY. Once you hit send, the page will refresh, allowing you to then purchase your ticket (s).
- Scroll down to the date you want (lets say June 4th).
- Click the Buy Now" button. This will take you to the correct Pay Pal page to complete the transaction.
- Be sure to adjust for the number of tickets you want once it opens and click the "Update Totals" button.
- Once the page refreshes then look over to the lower left side by the credit card logos and there should be a button (sometimes it's just a text link) that says "Continue."
- Click this and that will bring you into the payment page and you can fill out as instructed from there to finish the purchase.
DO NOT LOG IN TO PAYPAL.
Although there is this option on the right side of the page- it is not applicable
and will only freeze you out from completing your purchase.
© Rolling Hills Asylum™ all rights reserved